Work experience & skill set.
Highly creative & analytical individual with 4+ years of responsibility and leadership. Skilled in designing materials, creating content, writing copy, and reporting analytics. Seeking employment in a social media or content design/management role at a creative and dynamic employer in the Bay Area.
Social Media Marketing Associate • HealthyPets Inc. • Union City, CA • May 2017 – Present
- Creates and designs engaging and dynamic social content for EntirelyPets, EntirelyPets Pharmacy, and HealthyPets brands.
- Works with various project management and scheduling tools to manage content.
- Manages and purchases Facebook ads.
- Reports results week-over-week for engagement, traffic to site, and revenue directly fromsocial campaigns.
- Creates UTM codes to monitor social conversions for specific campaigns.
Marketing Coordinator, High School Programs • CIEE • Portland, ME • Nov. 2015 – Sep. 2016
- Focused on inbound + outbund high school programs for CIEE, a world leader in study abroad.
- Managed communications with host families across the united states and with international exchange students studying in the U.S. and abroad. Communicated directly with these groups via marketing emails, direct mail, and social media.
- Oversaw direct ad campaigns, targeted email campaigns, and social engagement contests for current and potential participants.
- Collaborated with sales and marketing teams to create campaigns and materials to help meet company goals of increasing participation in high school study abroad.
Director of Media Relations & Social Media Manager • Portland Pirates • Portland, ME • May 2014 – Nov. 2015
- Increased social engagement between fans and Pirates official social channels. Examples include growing Twitter and Facebook followers by over 10% each.
- Used Adobe Creative Suite to create, design, and edit all web graphics and content for PortlandPirates.com and all Pirates social channels. Also designed all print and miscellaneous materials including tickets, programs, flyers, jerseys, and more.
- Wrote, edited, and distributed all press releases and official team communication to a vast network of local, national, and international media outlets, hockey organizations, and fans.
- Pitched player interest stories to outlets such as ESPN and Hockey Night in Canada.
- Oversaw massive redesign of PortlandPirates.com and conversion to WordPress CMS.
Bridgewater State University • Bachelor of Arts, Communication Studies
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Google Apps
- basic HTML/CSS
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Ads platform
- Excellent Customer Service