Work experience & skill set.
Highly creative & analytical individual with 4+ years of responsibility and leadership. Skilled in social media management, content creation, copy writing, reporting analytics, and high level administrative support. Seeking employment in a social media or marketing role at a dynamic employer in the Portland, Maine area.
Administrative Assistant/Appeals Coordinator • Martin’s Point Health Care (temporary contract through Prosearch) • Portland, ME • Aug. 2018 – Present
- Administrative support to Health Management Department.
- Appeals support for Medicare Advantage health care plan.
Resource Coordinator • Elephant (temporary contract through Atrium Staffing) • San Francisco, CA • Feb. 2018 – Jun. 2018
- Assisted HR and Resource Management teams in recruiting and staffing for projects for Fortune 100 clients at a high-profile creative agency in San Francisco.
Marketing Coordinator • CCD Innovation • Emeryville, CA • Aug. 2017 – Nov. 2017
- Created content for social media channels.
- Managed and maintained communication databases of clients, associates, and business development contacts.
- Distributed press releases and facilitated contact with media.
Social Media Marketing Associate • HealthyPets/EntirelyPets Inc. • Union City, CA • May 2017 – Aug. 2017
- Created and designed engaging and dynamic social content for EntirelyPets, EntirelyPets Pharmacy, and HealthyPets brands.
- Worked with various project management and scheduling tools to manage content.
- Managed and purchased Facebook ads.
- Reported results week-over-week for engagement, traffic to site, and revenue directly from social campaigns.
- Created UTM codes to monitor social conversions for specific campaigns.
Marketing Coordinator, High School Programs • CIEE • Portland, ME • Nov. 2015 – Sep. 2016
- Focused on inbound + outbund high school programs for CIEE, a world leader in study abroad.
- Managed communications with host families across the united states and with international exchange students studying in the U.S. and abroad. Communicated directly with these groups via marketing emails, direct mail, and social media.
- Oversaw direct ad campaigns, targeted email campaigns, and social engagement contests for current and potential participants.
- Collaborated with sales and marketing teams to create campaigns and materials to help meet company goals of increasing participation in high school study abroad.
Director of Media Relations & Social Media Manager • Portland Pirates • Portland, ME • May 2014 – Nov. 2015
- Increased social engagement between fans and Pirates official social channels. Examples include growing Twitter and Facebook followers by over 10% each.
- Used Adobe Creative Suite to create, design, and edit all web graphics and content for PortlandPirates.com and all Pirates social channels. Also designed all print and miscellaneous materials including tickets, programs, flyers, jerseys, and more.
- Wrote, edited, and distributed all press releases and official team communication to a vast network of local, national, and international media outlets, hockey organizations, and fans.
- Pitched player interest stories to outlets such as ESPN and Hockey Night in Canada.
- Oversaw massive redesign of PortlandPirates.com and conversion to WordPress CMS.
Bridgewater State University • Bachelor of Arts, Communication Studies
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Google Apps
- basic HTML/CSS
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Ads platform
- Excellent Customer Service